Six course lute in G built by Adrian Dodd & Lawrence Dodd (2019), rippled sycamore.
A new six course lute tuned in G entirely hand-made by Adrian Dodd and Lawrence Dodd (2019) with a 60cm string length. The bowl is modelled after Gerle and is made of rippled sycamore.
It has a fine grade (AAA) Alpine spruce soundboard, sycamore neck and pegbox, plum bridge and plum heart shaped pegs. The fingerboard is a rare and striking piece of rippled hornbeam which is varnished along with part of the soundboard as can bee seen in the old paintings.
- Strung in Nylgut with Aquila Red Series CD basses.
- Price £2550 includes fitted Kingham MTM hard case with velvet lining.
- Full details and pictures can be found on our website: www.lutherie.uk/forsale
- We are located in the UK.
- Telephone: +44(0)1332 232051
- email: dodd@lutherieuk