Seven course lute in G built by Adrian Dodd & Lawrence Dodd (2019)
A new seven course lute tuned in G entirely hand-made by Adrian Dodd and Lawrence Dodd (2019) with a 61cm string length.
The bowl is modelled on the work of Wendelio Venere and is made out of a bold and attractive piece of striped yew. It has a fine grade (AAA) Alpine spruce soundboard, yew veneered neck and pegbox with lines, blackened plum bridge and blackened hornbeam pegs. The fingerboard, edging and inlaid spade motif are ebony.
- Strung in Nylgut with Aquila Red Series CD basses.
- Price £3600 includes fitted Kingham MTM hard case with velvet lining.
- Full details and pictures can be found on our website: www.lutherie.uk/forsale
We are located in the UK.
- Telephone: +44(0)1332 232051
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org